Thursday 13 March 2008

Park Hill Juniors share poems with us

The poem was excellent we LOVED it . we liked the front cover it.
Was the best . we liked the intresting words you put in your poem It was the best poem I heared ever. T h e eagle on the cover was lovely
Thank you for reading the poem to us. I
Hope you come and see us soon see you
Soon goodbye.
Natalie soi 7.
The poems you read to us was pretty good I thing you shall deserve a big clap from. All of us .
Did you like seeing us ?
The poems you read were the best Ive ever seen I have had the best time ever
I have had a good time but for now I will say bye bye

ANYA 6
It was realy fantastic thank you for writing your poems about the lovely story fly eagle fly.I think you worked hard. It was really kind of you to read some fantastic poems about fly eagle fly
I was wondering is that your favourite book? and is that your favourite thing you like doing in class?
Thank you for your hard work and magnivasant work. Me and my class was very imprested to. Thank you Park Hill School.
Chathurrsan
age:6
It was fantastic and good and thank you. You can just make it a little bit better if you made the words clearer.
but it was good and we all liked it. Some of it was funny .Your class was really nice.
Amir
Age 7Par


No comments: