Thursday 20 March 2008

Highway an continues .......



Thank you Parkhill for listening to us and asking about my story. I have a picture of my
story

Arjon
Age 7


We hope you enjoyed our highwayman stories we are looking forward to listening to your stories too!
Sana
from Gearies infants school.






I hope you enjoyed our stories I am looking forward to your stories as well
I hope your teacher enjoyed it as well!!!!!!!!!

Ameera
from Geariesinfants school!









I have enjoyed reading to you once again.I hope you enjoyed our stories what we had read to you. If you would like to see more of our stories then visit our blog:- www.pleasurereaders.blogspot.com
Munnaan

age 7















2 comments:

Us Lot said...

ok we will do it next friday
in the morning thank you bye









from park hill

Anonymous said...

Dear Gearies Infants
Everyone at Parkhill has thoroughly enjoyed our Video Conferences with you. We loved the costumes you wore for the Highwayman poems and thought it was great fun to link with you at the Redbridge ICT Conference. We hope to continue this project and exchange more work between us. Your BlogSpot is wonderful, well done! From Mrs Seagrave and everyone in Class 4D at Parkhill Junior School.