Friday 4 January 2008

More animation!

Today we have just finished making a animation about Bella's Wish.

We made this animation by useing a plain green box and deceraiting it with blue paper ,a piece of cardbord and green paper. Yasmin Age 6 in a half

Today we have just finished making an animation about Bella’s wish. we were using the digital blue to film with. I had to keep clicking the camera 4 times each time Bella or the fairy moved. We looked at our film and the first time and saved it. Mrs Barker put the film on the Internet.

I liked making the animation because it was good to make a little story up with Yasmin.

Theodora aged 7

2 comments:

Class R said...

This is a lovely animation Yasmin and Theodora. It reminds me of an animation I used to watch on the television when I was a little girl. Well done to you both!

Miss Moon

Gearies Infants ICT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.